10 of the Most Important Weight Loss Tips 2017

There’s so much weight loss tips online, its easy to get lost. To help you filter through all the B.S here are 10 of the most important weight loss tips you need to read.

1. Get on a LCHF Diet

Why? Low carb high fat diets work extremely well. These diets cut out unhealthy sugars and grains and replace them with yummy high fat foods. On a LCHF Diet your body will begin using fat as a main fuel source rather than carbohydrates. The reason why this is so much more effective compared to other diets is fat acts as a natural appetite suppressant where carbs only make you hungrier!

2. Make Working out FUN

Lets be honest. Working out SUCKS! Good news is you don’t need to “embrace the suck”. There are many ways you can make working out a lot more enjoyable. Begin by finding a workout partner and start by doing active things you love. Find that tennis racket gathering dust in your garage, go for a scenic walk in the country side, race your kids up and down the lawn. The point here is to be creative and CONSISTENT. Consistency outweighs almost any exercise routine. If you can be active for just 20min a day you WILL get results.

3. Control Your Cheat

Have you ever had a cheat meal in the morning and thought “oh well I broke my diet now, I might as well eat crap for the rest of the day”. Well DONT! Did you know you can still keep your body in fat burning mode after eating a cheat meal. All you have to do is eat less during the rest of your day. When I decide to cheat I count my calories and make sure my daily intake it below 2000 calories. This allows me to enjoy myself while still staying in fat burning mode.

4. Fat Burners DO NOT Work

Fat Burners don’t work, however appetite suppressants do. The reason why appetite suppressants work so well is because it gives you back full control of what you put in your mouth. This helps you stick to your diet without ever craving a bad meal. The most effective appetite suppressant I have come across is the Secret Fat Burner. I read online customer reviews of people claiming to have lost 3kgs in the very first week. I remained skeptical until I tried it for myself. Just make sure you fully read up on the Secret Fat Burner side effects before trying this product.

5. Drink Plenty of Water

Your body can’t function without water. After all we are made up of 70% water so we need to replace it. Its common practice for people to dehydrate theme-selves to lose weight however this is extremely silly. After dehydration your body holds even more water once replenished so this practice is extremely flawed. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day!

6. Smaller plates = Smaller portions

Over the years out plates have become HUGE. Last month I started cutting down my portion sizes and the small amounts of food looked even smaller on a huge plate. It was depressing. I started using a side plate when dishing up food and the sight of an over flowing plate helped me psychologically believe I was eating more.

7. Remember the 80/20 Rule

When you are trying to lose weight 80% of your results will come from what you put in your mouth and the other 20% will come from working out. You can never out do am unhealthy diet. Focus the majority of your energy on your diet.

8. Cut out Sugar COMPLETELY

Sugar is just BAD. Sugar is not only high in calories, it also spikes your blood sugar levels which puts your body in fat storage mode.

9. Get your Beauty Sleep

Sleep is extremely important. There are numerous studies that show a strong correlation between lack of sleep and weight gain. Get at-least 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night.

10. Avoid the “Low Fat”

Low fat is just another name for “high sugar”. Manufacturers replace fats with sugar because if they didn’t, their products will simply taste awful. Make sure you read those labels, don’t take everything for face value!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *